Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday in Portarlington

After finishing dinner and getting ready to watch the Tomic v Federer clash, thought I'd give an update.  Started the day with sausages, home made hash browns, home grown tomatoes and an egg for breakfast. One of my favourite things in Summer is to have ice in my coffee for breakfast, something I picked up when I was in Japan!!

Moving on to lunch and there was still some salsa left. I cooked up some lamb and made mini souvas and squeezed some oranges to have a fresh OJ to go with it.

As we'd missed out on a drink at the new wine bar in Portarlington, I made a Beef Noodle Salad for dinner. Rice vermicelli noodles, marinated beef and yep, you guessed it, salsa, this time with cashew nuts! The best thing is that there's still enough left for lunch tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment